Monday, May 9, 2011

Clif Shot Bloks

So, when I bought my first pair of running shoes, I saw these. They are Clif Shot Bloks in Black Cherry. Curious, I bought one to try on my feis on April 30. Joseph and I shared one on Saturday (the 30th). So we each had 3 bloks a piece (there are 6 in a pack). They're very good, the flavor is awesome. And, as the picture shows, the blocks are all apart, so you don't have to pull them apart or anything.

3 pieces is 100 calories. 24g of carbs, 70mg of sodium, and 20mg of potassium. 12g of sugar. 2 servings per container.

I don't know that it did much, but I'm not sure. I didn't eat for most of the day while dancing, so maybe it did something. But, hey, the bloks were yummy. They are exceptionally gummy though, but not really in a gummy bear kind of way. It's almost something you have to try to get. But I liked them. And I'm a tough sell as far as protein bars/granola bars/energy goops go.


Downside...at our local running store, they're $1.99 a piece. Ack.

No comments:

Post a Comment